Wednesday, September 4, 2013

29 Elul


Many thanks again to my colleagues who helped with this project:
Rabbi Rachel G. Greengrass from Temple Beth Am in Miami, Florida; Rabbi Bradley G. Levenberg from Temple Sinai in Atlanta, Georgia; Rabbi Eric G. Linder from Temple Israel in Athens, Georgia; Rabbi Alan E. Litwak from Temple Sinai in North Miami Beach, Florida; and Rabbi Daniel N. Treiser from Temple B’nai Israel in Clearwater, Florida. 

A New Year’s Prayer by Rabbi Naomi Levy
I'm good at making resolutions, but not always good at keeping them. There are so many goals I'd like to achieve, so many changes I'd like to make. I pray to You, God, for strength. Teach me how to live a meaningful life, to comprehend my true promise, to understand why You have put me here. Let this be a good year, God. A year of health, blessings, love and peace. Amen.
(BGL)

May you all have a wonderful, sweet, prosperous, and healthy 5774!

Shanah tovah!

No comments: